– – – –
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4 TICKETS TO METALLICA
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Entry is open to financial members of Ettalong Bowling Club only. Suspended or barred members are excluded. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. Employees, Directors and Contractors of Ettalong Bowling Club are ineligible to enter.
The promotion commences at 10.00 AEDT on 25/09/2019 and closes at 23.59 AEDT on 22/10/2019 (“Promotional Period”). Entries must be received during the Promotional Period to be valid. Entries received after 23.59 AEDT on 22/10/2019 will not be accepted.
To enter, members must during the competition period complete a series of social media tasks within an allotted period of time. These tasks will be:
Must have “liked” Ettalong Memorial Bowling Club Facebook page, and also have “liked” and “shared” the Metallica post outlining the details of entry.
Check in to the Ettalong Memorial Bowling Club and tell us in your check in post why you should be chosen to win the tickets to Metallica
WEEK 1 (25th September 2019 – 1st October 2019):
Take a photo with the three friends you would take with you to the Metallica concert, enjoying a meal at Harrys Chinese Restaurant, upload it to either Facebook or Instagram, and tag or hashtag Ettalong Bowling Club in the upload.
WEEK 2 (2nd October 2019 – 8th October 2019): Take a photo with the three friends you would take with you to the Metallica concert, in front of the giant Ettalong Eagle on the Greens, Photo must be of your best Metallica pose. Upload it to either Facebook or Instagram, and tag or hashtag Ettalong Bowling Club in the post.
WEEK 3 (9th October 2019 – 15th October 2019): Take a photo with the three friends you would take with you to the Metallica concert, in front of the Ettalong Memorial Bowling Club Media Wall located within the club. Photo must be of your best Metallica pose. Upload it to either Facebook or Instagram and tag or hashtag Ettalong Bowling Club in the upload.
WEEK 4 (16th October 2019 – 22nd October 2019): Take a photo with the three friends you would take with you to the Metallica concert, enjoying a meal at the Alfresco Brasserie, Upload it to either Facebook or Instagram and tag or hashtag Ettalong Bowling Club in the upload.
· At no point, are customers allowed to walk on the Bowling Greens.
· Verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter’s decision is final.
· The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify the promotion.
· There is one major prize which is four (4) tickets to METALLICA to be held at ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park on October 26, 2019, at 7:30pm. Plus one limousine to transport the 4 ticket holders to the concert (picking up from Ettalong Bowling Club) and travel home immediately after the concert finishes, back to Ettalong Bowling Club. The total prize is valued at $1700.00. There are no other expenses to be incurred by Ettalong Memorial Bowling Club.
· The Major prize draw will take place at 9.00 AEDT on 23/10/2019 at Ettalong Bowling Club, 103 Springwood St, Ettalong, NSW, 2257. The first valid entry drawn at this time will receive the major prize. The winner does not need to be at the draw to claim the major prize. Additional reserve entries may be drawn and recorded in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
· No part of the prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferrable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
· The winner will be notified via email and telephone within two (2) working days. The name of the winner will also be published on the Ettalong Bowling Club’s Facebook page within 2 working days of the draw.
· In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
· The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy liquor responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
· Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
Prizes must be collected from this venue.
Due to technical problems of excessive background noise we cannot guarantee PA announcements will be audible in all areas of the club other than the location where the draw is taking place. Whilst the club will attempt to ensure announcements are audible in all relevant areas, it is recommended members are present at the draw location to ensure the draw is audible.
The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and / or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
Management decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter is: Ettalong Bowling Club
103 Springwood Street,
Ettalong NSW 2257
ABN 85 001 030 780.